- Kenwood or ICOM IC-756Pro3
- Heil headset
- Ameritron ALS-500m solid state amplifier
Contest antennas: 160m inverted v, 80m inverted v, 40m inverted v, 6 band portable hexbeam.
The antennas are supported by fiberglass poles. The main poles are by Spiderbeam (26m and 18m). The hexbeam is supported by a home made aluminum push up mast.
During our /P activities we use a variety of gear:
- Radio's: FT-857 / FT-897 / IC-7200 / IC-910
- Antennas: End fed wires, portable hexbeam, c-pole, inverted V, delta loop, ...
- Power: barefoot or ALS-500m
Post a Comment